Discerning Brain - Study Speak English Everyday. Before we continue with the lesson about subject-predicate-object-information, I would like to share about the difficulty many people start using English. Maybe you are already committed to speak English, but when you want to start, deadlock mind ... should say where to start? Well to start practicing speaking English as much as possible is to use the vocabulary that you have the conversation. Do not be afraid to be mistaken for arrogant if indeed your goal is not to brag.
Study Speak English Everyday. When it began to try to practice speaking practice using this SPOK pattern. Patterns of thought are:
1. Who is speaking? (use I, You, He, She, They, We, It / name)
2.Melakukan what?
3.To carry on what?
4.Di where, when, how?
Exercise: Today you try to say some activities in English with a pattern on top. And (sorry) if you do not have a vocabulary word in the English language and you only have Pronouns that I mentioned above, use such words as often and as much as possible. You can practice this way: I-open-door-every day, She-read-books, They-play-ball, etc. Study Speak English Everyday.
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar